Wood's Property Services
"Providing A Professional Service "
Wood's Cleaning Services offer a Student Accommodation Cleaning service. Throughout Sheffield, Lincoln & Leeds. We take pride in what we do and offer a 24/7 cleaning package for student accommodation.
We recognise that Student Accommodation Cleaning is not your normal 'end of tenancy clean' and requires a specialist approach.
Most students will wait until the very last minute before moving out of their property giving the Landlord or Managing Agent very little time to get the student properties cleaned and ready for the next group of students to move in...sometimes as little as 24 hours turnaround time.
This is where we come in, we offer a very flexible Student Accommodation Cleaning service which enables us to cater for all your needs.
Student Clean Checklist
- Wash and polish all work surfaces
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc and dispose
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior
- Clean and remove grime from extractor
- Clean fridge/freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside out (if any)
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished
- Toilet to be de-scaled and sanitised. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc to be removed
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hovered.
General and bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaner. Dust skirting boards behind furniture
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under
- Remove cobwebs
- All other floors to be washed
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames, etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Window sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspaper and magazines etc) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust
- All bedroom furniture/storage units should be clean inside and out.